The Chamber Theatre
The theatrical performances are based on works of Ural, Russian and Foreign writers. Literary events, creative work-shops and scientific conferences take place here. There are 16 plays in the repertoire including "Turgenev and Polina Viardo", "Uncle Vanya", "Stone Flower", "Pygmalion", "Snow-storm" for adults and "Red Sails", "Tale of the Dead Princess" for children. The theatre has an auditorium seating 157. There are changeable expositions in the theatrical foyer.
Ñìîòðèòå òàê æå:
- D.N.Mamin-Sibiryak’s Memorial-house
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House in Sysert
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XIX Century” Museum
- Ìuseum of F.M. Reshetnikov
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XX Century” Museum
- Museum of Dolls and Children Books "Wonderland"
- The Chamber Theatre
- Scientific Library
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé À. Ï. Ãàéäàðà
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé æèâîé êíèãè