The fund is in line with the profile of the museum. The priority sections are devoted to the Urals and the Ural literature, literary criticism and museum studies. The primary section fund has 17.5 thousand books and about 8 thousand magazines and leaflets. In the library there is a fund of rare books and original collections of about 32 thousand printed items. The oldest book is "Regal Chronicler" (1772).
Ñìîòðèòå òàê æå:
- D.N.Mamin-Sibiryak’s Memorial-house
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House in Sysert
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XIX Century” Museum
- Ìuseum of F.M. Reshetnikov
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XX Century” Museum
- Museum of Dolls and Children Books "Wonderland"
- The Chamber Theatre
- Scientific Library
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé À. Ï. Ãàéäàðà
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé æèâîé êíèãè