In the museum funds there are archives of 120 Ural writers including manuscripts, documents, photos, letters, private objects and the collection of Ural fine art, graphics and applied arts. The funds are the second place comparing to the amount of museum objects among Yekaterinburg's museums. The main fund contains more than 50,000 items.
Ñìîòðèòå òàê æå:
- D.N.Mamin-Sibiryak’s Memorial-house
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House in Sysert
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XIX Century” Museum
- Ìuseum of F.M. Reshetnikov
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XX Century” Museum
- Museum of Dolls and Children Books "Wonderland"
- The Chamber Theatre
- Scientific Library
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé À. Ï. Ãàéäàðà
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé æèâîé êíèãè