The museum presents the life and works of D.N.Mamin-Sibiryak (1852-1912), the famous Ural writer. He is the author of 15 great novels about the Urals and native people. The most famous work for adults is “Privalov’s Millions” and “Alyonushka’s Fairy Tales” for children. D.N.Mamin-Sibiryak’s works have been translated into 36 languages.
Ñìîòðèòå òàê æå:
- D.N.Mamin-Sibiryak’s Memorial-house
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House
- P.P.Bazhov’s Memorial House in Sysert
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XIX Century” Museum
- Ìuseum of F.M. Reshetnikov
- “Literary Life of the Ural of XX Century” Museum
- Museum of Dolls and Children Books "Wonderland"
- The Chamber Theatre
- Scientific Library
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé À. Ï. Ãàéäàðà
- Âèðòóàëüíûé ìóçåé æèâîé êíèãè